WHAT DO YOU GET WITH YOUR BOOKING
7 Bottles of Wine
2018 Pinot Grigio
2018 Pinot Noir
2016 Pinot Noir
2018 Cabernet Sauvignon
Custom Wine Glasses (Entire Party)
Custom Charcuterie Board
Wine Basket (Host)
How much does a wine tasting cost?
A: Wine tasting costs $55 per person.
Is a deposit required?
A: Yes, a $350 deposit is required to book and confirm your tasting.
When is the final payment due?
A: The remaining balance is due at the time of the tasting.
When can I schedule my tastings?
A: Wine tastings are Friday - Sunday, 6 pm - 11 pm. Book your tasting at least two weeks in advance.
Where are tastings conducted?
A: Wine tastings can be booked within the Philadelphia Region and parts of NY, DE, and MD.
B. The host chooses where the wine tasting is conducted.
How long are wine tastings?
A: Tasting lasts about 1 to 2 hours.
What is the minimum amount of guests?
A: The minimum amount of guests needed to book a tasting is 8.
Is the tasting refundable?
A: All tastings are non-refundable. The Host will receive all 7 bottles in the mail if they need to cancel.
Can I reschedule?
Yes, you can reschedule up to one week prior to the tasting.
Is there a dress code?
No dress code is required, but the host can request a dress if they choose.
KNOW HOW TO TASTE WINE
1. See - Observe the color and clarity of the wine. Color can be affected by age, varietal and barrel process.
2. Swirl - Lightly twirl the stem of the glass keeping the bottom of the glass on the table if you are worried about spilling. This allows some oxygen into the wine that will help its aromas open up.
3. Sniff - Hold the glass a few inches from your nose, then let your nose drop into the glass. Older wines often have nuanced, subtle aromas that are difficult to identify. Don't worry if you can't always recognize an aroma
4. Sip - Take a sip and let it linger in your mouth. Roll the wine around in your mouth, exposing it to all of your taste buds.
5. Spit - Spit into a "dump bucket" if you don't want to get inebriated. (You don't have to though)